Monday, October 10, 2011

Learning 2011

In less than a month, I'll be headed off to Learning 2011. Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to attend Elliot Masie's presentation at PACT, a local training and development networking organization I belong to. During his speech, he spoke about the 30 Under 30 program and after returning back to the office, I was inspired to apply. Since this is my last year of being in the "Under 30" category, I was very excited when about a month later, I received an email from Elliot letting me know that I was accepted into the program.

10 reasons why I'm excited for Learning 2011:

10) Meeting the other 29 Under 30'ers.
9) Attending sessions to learn about training at companies like Google, Starbucks, Facebook and more.
8) Helping to facilitate and lead sessions.
7) Reverse mentoring.
6) Former President Bill Clinton is a keynote speaker.
5) John Lithgow (Trinity killer from Dexter) is another keynote speaker.
4) Watching the best of the best from the learning industry live in action.
3) Getting e-published along with my other Under 30 peers. (Still need to complete my writing assignment!)
2) Networking opportunities with fellow trainers and developers.
1) A work conference at Disney World!

A link to the Event Guide: http://www.learning2011.com/images/stories/L11EventGuidePREVIEW.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment